OPRAH GANGBANG STYLE! OPRAH GANGBANG STYLE!

Even though there are soo many fucking gangnam style parodies this is my favorite, well done.

No Service No Service

Awesome :)

It kind of reminds me of SecretAgentBobs type of animations and voices, and was thought up very well! Just keep doing what you are doing, and don't try to animate something that you wouldn't like yourself. Stick with your gut feeling!

Anyways great job!

Zombie Q Zombie Q

Whoa.

Did I see a picture of someone flash when he opened one of the doors?Looked like George Bush... Naa, i'm just seeing things. Anyways,nice flash!

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Finally, justice is served

You don't know how long I have been waiting for something like this. Oh, and FG39, until you grow up, go to nickelodeon and have fun there, mature stuff here isn't good enough for you

Bambee Bambee

LOL

Bambee,I never knew,you could fly..................................
....BUUUUUUURD

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

hahaha

oh shit... its a .aif file, thats one obscure file. xD. Its funny how vlc is soo plain and it thinks it can be more in this movie. LOL good job

Without A Mushroom Without A Mushroom

Lol

I loved it when Luigi's like "I can't feel my legs" and mario says "they're fine, they don't have a scratch on them" lol.Good job,and funny how you included the best day ever song!

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

:D.

Frost'D Frost'D

Hilarious

The Ending Scared The HELL OUT OF ME,lol, but thats what made it soo funny.Nice Job!

"Rocket Launch"Music Vid. "Rocket Launch"Music Vid.

SWEET!

Nice job making a flash over my song! Hope to see you make more flashes over songs!

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Nice

as good as all the other ones.