Emo Vs. Happiness Emo Vs. Happiness

Good Game

I honestly don't see why everyone hates it I found it really enjoyable!

RainbowHorse responds:

Thank you, just wish there weren't so many trollers on NG :(

Letz Maek A Flash Gaem Letz Maek A Flash Gaem

Sweet game, um.....

I broke my keyboard and mouse while playing the game and was wondering if you could send me some new ones...KTHXBAI.

Jk, great game, great concept, great test, and great time killer. 5/5 10/10 :P

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

This made my day

Haha thanks for making this game! And woot I got 2nd in Girl Chan!

Zombies Took My Daughter! Zombies Took My Daughter!

Awesome Game

I love games like these. You can play them over and over and still never get bored!
Also I think if you make an update or a new game, here's what you should do:

Allow people to choose difficulties, because after playing this I wanted to be a bit more challenged. So here is my idea of difficulties:

Easy: 6 Hearts of health,Weak Zombies, 5 extra hours.
Normal:5 Hearts of health,Normal Zombies, Normal Hours.
Hard:4 Hearts of health, Strong Zombies(Meaning it takes more shots to kill),3 less hours.
Insane:3 Hearts of health, Very Strong Zombies, 8 less hours.(Insane mode can only be unlocked by beating hard)

Also, you should have achievements, like "beat the game", "beat hard mode", "Beat insane mode", "found daughter in less than 15 hours". When you finish some achievements, there should be cheats unlocked, like infinite ammo, faster walking speed, unlock more weapons to be found in the game.

Anyways awesome game and I would love if you made an addition like this to it, because that would make it a lot more fun and noob friendly! :)

nerdook responds:

great suggestion. i'll add it to the list of things to do in the sequel!

1066 1066

This is one of my all time favorites!

I enjoy this game and figuring out tactics and such to use against my enemy. I especially love playing against people online for a real challenge! So far I have won every game I have played online, which is about 6 games. If anyone wants to challenge me, just send me a mail message with a challenge number and i'll be sure to play against you!

MoMiner MoMiner

The game was good, but...

The ads piss me off soo much. "Visit mo fun zone for more games!", I would see that every 5 seconds.Plus, you switch the buttons around after almost every other dig. So basically, you ruined the game with your spam. The true way of getting people to come to your site is not through spam, but through good games, in which this was ruined by your shitty ads.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Great Game! I have made one of my own :)

I have always enjoyed :The Game: and especially the sequel. So I made one myself, check it out!

http://pastebin.ca/173586 2

My Pet Protector My Pet Protector

Here's what was dumb about the game.

The game is fun, but here's what got on my nerves.
I did strength training a lot and gained a lot of strength, did a warrior job and all I needed to. I would lose against an enemy because every time I attacked it, it would say "UH OH, I MISSED" over and over and over and I couldn't hit an enemy, yet every time the enemy hit me. The accuracy in this game is jacked up and needs to be fixed. Other than that, it's not bad.

Cancer Gun Cancer Gun

lol

This game made my day, and also improved my rifle accuracy, thanks!

mothballs responds:

Thanks man! :D

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Are you kidding!?

Please read this whole comment and don't stop reading just because of what I say in the first sentence. Hear me out author.

The gameplay was great, unlocking rooms, guns, and fighting new monsters. Gaining ranks, and much more, but then when you saw the premium tab of having to pay to enjoy the game fully, the shit hit the fan, big time.

Moochi in my opinion is nothing but an annoying organisation trying to make money from flash games by putting ad's in them, and trying to make you pay to enjoy the game fully, but maybe that's i'm the only one who thinks that.Back to the subject of the game, in basic terms, it feels like we are getting into another arcade type game here.

Really though, if you wanted to make some money, you could ask for donations or something of the sort, I know you would make more money that way because you aren't restricting others from gameplay.

Your "Edit." in the discription is misleading. Indeed, you don't have to pay anything to play, but once people see the "premium" tab, they will get PO'ed at the even thought of having to pay for a game like this.So if you haven't played the game yet and are reading the comments, I EXTREMELY suggest that you do not click the "premium" tab unless you are willing to pay out the ass for benefits you shouldn't even have to think about paying for.

I seriously hope games like these will die out and flash games can continue to be free like they are supposed to. When you come out with the third one, I hope you don't make a mistake like this again and you can continue to give users the full feeling of an awesome flash game. Your ideas and skills in making flash games is amazing, don't let moochi make you into a money grubbing asshole, or else you will fall just like the rest who try to make money from other people trying to enjoy a game.

Thanks for reading this whole message if you did, and I hope for those who are just looking to make money, that maybe you can understand what I have just told you in the above message.