[GZ] Dream Trance [GZ] Dream Trance

Awesome!

Great job! Hope to see you make more!

GrayZ responds:

Thanks so much dude :) thanks for the nice review!

Get Below [Full] Get Below [Full]

Nice!

This deserves more listens than it has, 5/5 10/10

Squarion responds:

Yep, i know T~T thx!

Song of time test- DJS Song of time test- DJS

That was cool

Song Critiqued By ~Iownyoujk~(Be sure to check out my songs if you aren't busy!)

Rating: 4

Fav Part Of Song: Everything

Part that needs work:Nothing

Extra Comments: Keep up the good work! I don't know what instrument that was,but it sounds awesome.

Sacrafan responds:

:D!

Jelly Beans Jelly Beans

Heh

Definately a jazz artist, great job! Jazz isn't much of what I enjoy, but this has a pretty cool sound to it.Keep up the good work

-O2- 6th Evolution -O2- 6th Evolution

Wow!

Nice, I liked how you made all of the music by yourself! you should show me how to do that or post a tut on youtube :P. Great song,liked the jazz tune to it too :P.

Abandoned Joinz{N.G. Eddition} Abandoned Joinz{N.G. Eddition}

Good Remix

It was all good except for the cling part of the song. Like the clink, clink part of it every 4 beats. If you removed that and put a diff beat that wasn't as lound,it would sound even better!

Sir-Joinz responds:

Yea, I had a really hard time with the samples. I'm working on fixing that, and am probably gonna make another mix to this(Hopefully better). Thanks for the review.

-={DJ-PHX}=- Below The Energy -={DJ-PHX}=- Below The Energy

Sweet!

Telenova basically covered everything, but this is a good song! I liked the beat towards the end.And he definately is right, this song has potential,and I hope to see a remix of this with some more sweet beats!

unrealdark responds:

Thanks, there will be an remix. we're going to collab, since that review of him. :)
looking forward for it, and I know for sure it would turn out great with smooth pounding beats! ;)

Firefight Firefight

Good Sound Fading

What really made the song cool was how you faded the sound in and out. You have to send me a link to your game xD.

Holla Back Holla Back

Sweet Beat!

I haven't heard very many rap songs made in newgrounds portal, but this was a cool song. If you added lyrics to it that would be even more awesome!

Facilitated Infections Facilitated Infections

Different, but cool!

Great job, I'm sure the person who made the request will not be depressed!